Have you just secured a new social work contract or maybe considering one? Well, you may get asked to find an umbrella company so you can get paid.
If you haven’t worked this way before you may well be asking what an umbrella company is?
An umbrella company employs and processes payments for you whilst you are on temporary and on-going assignments.
What are the benefits?
- You’re classed as employed and you have continuous employment with the umbrella company.
- You receive statutory payments, such as, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity and paternity pay.
- You get covered by insurances whilst you are working.
- If you are working on multiple assignments with multiple agencies, you only have one tax code as you only have the one employer.
- Payments are processed each week once a timesheet has been submitted.
How does it work?
There is a chain in the relationships between you, the umbrella company, the agency and the end client.
- The end client is looking for a contractor so are in touch with the agency – a contract is created.
- The agency is looking for a suitable contractor, like you, to complete the assignment.
- The agency need an umbrella company for the contractor – a contract is created
- The umbrella company employ the contractor – a contract is created
- You complete the work for the end client – Timesheets are sent to the agency and umbrella company.
More about NoPalaver
NoPalaver Group is, an umbrella company, we have been around for nearly 14 years now and have been a strong force in the umbrella and contracting world. We help, advise and guide you step by step to ensure you are getting the most out of the work you are doing. After all that is the reason you work, to take home as much as you can each week.
Our registration couldn’t be easier so if you need a quick solution for your new contract, all you need to do is call. Our contractor care team will run through how it works and what you should expect from working with us. We send you the registration documents and once they are completed and signed we will be in touch with the agency to finalise everything. That is you then all signed up, employed and ready to work and be paid.
NoPalaver Group are here for you. So, if you have any questions or queries about your payment, tax code or your next assignment, you can always contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
There is a reason we are called NoPalaver as this is exactly what you get. A knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient service you can rely on with no hassle to you.
Visit our website or contact us on 01908 370452 or email us at email@example.com