Regional Health and Safety Manager
Location: Droitwich Spa with regular travel to other UK sites
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + car + bonus + PHI + 8% pension
Assured Safety Recruitment are partnering with an innovative and prospering logistics group who have continued to achieve year-on-year market growth - through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. They now have a new opportunity to join their Health and Safety function, in a newly created role. The role functions within a nationwide contract with a household, FMCG brand - to manage their logistic functions across multiple sites.
As the Regional Health and Safety Manager, you will have two direct reports and spend your time at various sites across the region, leading and driving the health and safety agenda. The role is based from the Droitwich area with regular travel to UK sites.
* Managing the workload of the team and ensure the continued development of team members.
* Preparing safety reports and analysis for both the Business Unit and Group Health and Safety Function.
* Ensuring the route cause analysis of incidents and implement follow-up actions.
* Liaising with and establishing relationships with key stakeholders within the Business Unit.
* Leading the integration of group policies, compliance monitoring and audit programs.
* Implementing strategy and delivery of key safety initiatives including cultural and behavioral change programs.
You will be qualified to Diploma level and hold either Grad IOSH or CMIOSH. You will have experience leading change and influencing cultures through behavior based initiatives and programs. You will have experience within logistics sector or a role with exposure to warehousing/transport
Role: Regional Health and Safety Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: WR9, Worcestershire,
Apply for this job now.