Social Worker - Children and Families - Cheshire East (Crewe) - 26.15ph
An experienced social worker is required within Children and Families in Crewe, Cheshire East. The successful social worker must have solid experience within frontline services and must confident with court proceedings. As a social worker within children and families you must be efficient at report writing, have the ability work under pressure and can manage a caseload.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have at least 2 years post qualifying experience in Child Protection/CIN, LAC or Duty.
Benefits of this Children and Families role:
- Long term contracts
- CV Enhancement
- Career progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support and training
The successful Children and Families Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous post qualified experience
- A full UK license holder.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get 200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job" bonus - get 250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.