Cera is a multi-award winning, technology-enabled home care provider, which launched nationally in November 2016. Our absolute priority is delivering best-in-class care; we achieve this through only selecting the top 5% of care workers, reimbursing them 50% higher than other care providers, and empowering them using technology. Cera also uses digital to improve the transparency of its services, allowing clients, families and health professionals to see real-time updates in care delivery, while harnessing technology to improve the efficiency of our services. Cera has delivered tens of thousands of hours of care with a 99% satisfaction rate, and a 9.7/10 rating by Home Care UK. We have established 10 NHS partnerships across London, focusing on improving the quality of home care provision and tackling bed-blocking. Our services have been featured in The Times, Telegraph, The Guardian, Fortune, Forbes, the BMJ, Sky News, Classic FM and the BBC.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
Promotes and restores patients' health by adhering to care plan; providing physical and emotional support to patients, friends, and families; raising concerns as they arise; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; supervising assigned team members in the home setting.
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patients independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand the condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; adherence to the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses and midwives.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing clients’ needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Competitive pay (£30/hour)
- Well-funded company that is hard working with a bright future and great team
- Flexibility to manage your own schedule
- Quick registration process