Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on…
We are looking for Full Time/Part Time committed care workers for our Richmond Branch to work across the Teddington community, if you are flexible we have many hours available for you. Whether you’re an experienced Care worker or have no experience at all, we’d love to hear from you!
Care Worker Opportunities MEAR54375
Teddington, Greater London, TW11 0AZ
£10.00 per hour
You will be responsible for:
- Care Induction Training for new Care staff
- Update training on care practices for existing staff
- Advertising New recruitment needs
- Management of the recruitment process - Short-listing, Interviewing, Offers
- Management of compliance for candidates files - Referencing, DBS checking
We offer many benefits:
- Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
- Mears company pension
- Free uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
- Care workers with 12 months experience will receive a £300 ‘welcome bonus’
- Care Certificate
- Annual company fun days
- Early morning, evening and weekend shifts available
- An employee assist hotline
- Free enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Extensive training (funded by Mears), including the transition to complete QCF in Health and Social Care and the Care Certificate to support your career growth
- Extensive induction programme, for which you will be paid, including opportunities to transition automatically to complete QCF
- Career progression can include becoming a Senior Care worker, Visiting Officer, Coordinator or Branch Manager
By joining our team you are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older
and disabled who would like to continue living in their own homes.
- A passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Sharing in the Mears Five Behaviours – being motivational, empowering, customer focused, being a role model and setting high standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
If you share Mears’ passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to
start your application.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once
you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role
including a copy of the application form via email.