South West - North Somerset
Are you an experienced Support Worker who knows how to get the best out of people?
Would you like to work for an organisation that knows how to get the best out of you too?
We have a great opportunity for a vibrant and varied role with a fantastic supported living service in North Somerset.
Your role will be to support individuals with autism who maintain their own tenancies, but require support in day to day living and accessing opportunities available to them.
You will be supported by Senior Support staff, a Deputy, and an approachable, insightful and down-to-earth manager. You will also benefit from the comprehensive training and development this organisation offers.
As well as a competitive salary of 15,000 - 15,800 per annum, benefits include:
- Excellent training and development programme, plus 24 hr access to online training
- Great supervision, mentoring and coaching
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Staff discount schemes
- Access to 24 hr employee counselling programme
Ideally you will have experience of supporting people in a way that promotes independence. A full UK driving license is essential for this role.