Reading Borough Council requires an Independent Reviewing Officer to work in the Adult’s Learning Disability team.
The role is for a period of 2 months, with a competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour.
- Review and identifying the S117- Some Mental Health background
- Review of S9 and care and support assessment- learning disability/ older people
- Must have Review of S9 care and support assessment- learning disability
- CHC Knowledge not essential
- Experience of being able to drive cost-effective alternatives to current provision.
To apply, you’ll need:
- At least 3 years, post qualifying experience.
- Relevant social work qualification,
e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, HCPC and eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
About HCL Social Care:
We are trusted by over 150 authorities in the UK to find them social care professionals at every level. So working with HCL will lead to opportunities for progression wherever your career takes you.
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care
- Referral incentive of £200
- Access to exclusive placements
- Weekly payment on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance
- Industry-leading compliance
- Preparation and Support before Interview