South East - Surrey
Our clients are awaiting new friends for Companionship-led care in your area!
If you like making new friends, spending time with people from different walks of life, have a big heart and a willingness to help others, then we would love to hear from you. Even if you’re only able to offer a few hours a week.
Here at Home Instead Senior Care we match our clients with our CAREGiver's hobbies, interests and passions in life, so it will feel more like spending time with a friend rather than work!
We also believe you cannot rush quality care, which is why we only deliver a minimum of one-hour care calls.
• An ‘OUTSTANDING’ company to work for.
• FREE in-depth 3-day Insight training.
• Employ anyone between the age of 18-80.
• Excellent pay.
• Reliability bonus.
• 20 days holiday (pro-rota).
• Paid mileage.
• Flexible hours that suit your lifestyle.
• Out of office hours support.
In the "How did you hear about Home Instead Senior Care? section, write workinsocialcare.com